Sunday 8 March 2009

ZW MM. Gorillaz, Clint Eastwood

So what the hell does Gorillaz have to do with Zombies?
Have you never seen the video? Oh that could explain why you might not know. So those of you who are uneducated in the way of the Gorillaz, I present to you, Clint Eastwood.



I love how they manage to get the Thriller dance in there. I think that it is safe to say that if you have any kind of video involving zombies they have to that dance. If only Mr Jacko got royalties for that dance. He probably wouldn't be in the debt that he is in now.
Ice Koobs

4 comments:

Junlee said...

I never knew this song was called "Clint Eastwood"! I love this song though, and it makes me laugh.

Ross said...

Damn, I originally bought this album way back in 2001. How time flies...

Ice Koobs said...

I loved the first album. I never got around to getting the others. But now that I'm working full time I might go and pick them up.

fatherkrishna said...

Superb song, superb video! 'Nuff said!