Saturday 14 March 2009

ZW. GF Zombie Gaming

Again today is going to be a quick post I'm knackered after doing a loads of lates at work.
So when you think of Zombies the main game flick up in your head. Resident Evil. House of the Dead. Probably even Dead Rising.
But what about the other games that have the fun undead. Can you think of anything? How about these ones:

Stubbs the Zombie.
How could you even over look this one? It has the god damn word "Zombie" in the title.

The game play is great. Instead of going up against the zombies, you are the zombie. You could make an army of the undead, throw your body part at humans and even make your hand, ala The Adams Family, craw around the place and take control of unsuspecting humans.


Dead Space.
Again a bit of a obvious one this one. Especially from the title.


Call Of Duty. World At War
The special Nazi Zombies stage is the only thing that made this crap game worth playing.


Half Life
I picked up a bad habit from Nintendo. Got to love the Re-Hashing.


And finally, Final Fantasy. Every single bloody one.How many times is there some undead boss. In every game there is a zombie boss. And the easiest way to...ummm... is kill the right word here... Forget that...to destroy him, is just cast either cure or use a potion on him.

Actually. Now I think about it. Any RPG normally has some sort of zombie in the mix as well.

Ice Koobs
P.s For those who want to know as well. Yeah. I did get it.

7 comments:

Junlee said...

I've never really thought of the creatures in Dead Space as zombies, but if you think about it, they kinda are. I always thought of them as just creatures or almost aliens.

Have you played that game? Awesome and scary it is! :D

John Boy said...

Zombies Ate My Neighbours. It might even be in the title

Ice Koobs said...

Yeah I though about that game. But I've never played it so I have no idea what it's like.
Is it good?

John Boy said...

It's ok. Not as great as they like to say.

Junlee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ice Koobs said...

I think Junlee realized what game we were talking about lol.

Junlee said...

Yes, yes I did, lol!