Sunday 8 March 2009

Zombie Week

In the build up to the release of Resident Evil 5 and to make up for my lack of update due to ill health (my voice is back but I'm still getting dizzy and sometimes nauseous) I thought I'll have a week worth of posts dedicated to the stars of Resident Evil.
No not Wesker, Chris or Leon. The Zombies you fool.
So here are a couple of things to look forward to this week:
  • Your Guaranteed Three with a Zombified twist.
  • A look into the background of Zombie lore.
  • And the usal zaniness that come from me.
Hope you guys are looking forward to it.
Ice Koobs

5 comments:

Junlee said...

ooh ooh I was a zombie!!! :D

Unknown said...

..from your avatar you still look zombie..!!

The Sports Satirist said...

LOL. You must still be ill. Chris and Albert were Stars members, so you were techically right on that one. You were correct about Leon. He was never a member of Stars; he was a former policeman for Raccoon City. The zombies are not members of Stars either. Also, there were no zombies in RE 4. I also doubt there will be any zombies in RE 5.

Junlee said...

*gets sudden urge to punch a baby*

Ice Koobs said...

@ FUNNYMAN
Meh they were zombie like in Resi 4. I still haven't played it so I don't know the full backgorund story behind that.
Plus you are right about the sick thing. I can talk now but I'm still getting confused over the simpliest things.