Monday 29 September 2008

COD 4


Yeah I know I'm a bit behind with the times but I only just starting playing COD 4 again. And no, it's not about fishing. Call Of Duty 4 (as it is better known as) is a brilliant game. While the single player can be deemed as too short. There is loads of re-playability. Another thing that get me coming back for more is the multi-player.
Now before J starts trowing the abuse my way, the local multi-player is crap. But; the on-line is astounding. I think over all the time I've play it I had only one connection error. And I've had the game for almost a year now.
But yeah. If anyone has the game, a 360 and is on-line add me. I need the practice. I've now managed to only die 30 times in a game. Believe it or not I was worst.
Ice Koobs

4 comments:

Junlee said...

You're not the only one who's late. My friend just recently got the game (but then again he just recently got a PS3 as well), and he really hasn't played much of the single player, but he plays the online all the time. And it does look really good!

I'm never very good at these kinds of games, but watching him play it, it does look great!

Unknown said...

Awesome game, I thought the campaign was really good as well.. Don't have time for online right now, but when I did it was a blast.

--- said...

I prefer richard CODD

Ice Koobs said...

Yeah. He's cool too.
Koobs