Wednesday 24 September 2008

What the hell

Where are all these games coming from?
I turn my back for a second and then there's...let see now...at least three games I want to get.
Fable II, Warioland Shake Dimension and Fallout III.


And that not it. For some reason Nintendo have decided to release Phoenix Wright. Trials and Tribulations. What the hell? Why release it now? All the people who would have wanted to play it would have imported it (like me).

And I can't go and forget Call Of Duty: World at War. I'm not looking forward to this as much as I was to 4. The videos I've seen so far haven't raised the COD bug like before. I guess the change from the World War 2 setting to modern day was what did it for me back then.

I'm getting Fable. I love the idea of making your own unquie hero/villian/morally confused character. I think I'll do the next post on that.
Anyways I'm rambling (and that's something better left to ?J) so I think I'll head to bed now.
Toodles
Ice Koobs

4 comments:

Junlee said...

I would really like to play Fable II as well. But in order to do that, I would need a 360, and being as money is pretty tight right now, that will definitely be a while till I get one, if I ever do.

Unknown said...

It's great that all these games are coming out, but I hate when they all come out in the same month...

It just makes it harder for me to resist buying the next when I just started the one I got...

All these are time consuming games and come out within a week of each other...
FarCry 2
Fable II
Fallout 3
Dead Space
Silent Hill 5

Plus about 5 others that will be good games too... All in October.

Junlee said...

I think I've decided that I want to get Fallout 3...*points to your sidebar*

lol

Unknown said...

You need to get Little Big Planet and Fallout 3... ;)