Saturday 3 October 2009

GF. Dribble



The just one of the remixes that I've found. But some others that I have seen are:
  • Herbie Hancock vs N.E.R.D
  • Kid Cudi vs Black Eyed Peas
  • Jackson 5 vs. Gang Starr
  • Gwen Stefani vs Rick James
  • Marvin Gaye vs Gorillaz
  • Dizzee Rascal vs Justice

Now these are just some of the tracks that I have seen. But it does look like they are using the sames songs from each artist. For example the Black Eye Peas song is Boom Boom Pow in both the trailer you've just seen and in the Remix with Kid Cudi (his song is Day n' Night btw).
Not that that is a bad thing.
I can see this being a brilliant party game. I kinda hope that there is a mode that if you flop the music will carry on and not ruin a good mood.
Another game mode that I have found is the following:



I think I better go and clean up that dribble puddle that has just formed.
Koobs

2 comments:

fatherkrishna said...

You are the first person I know to give any blogspace to DJ Hero. You've just convinced me that I should buy it ahead of the Beatles Rockband. I love 'mash ups', the more diverse the tunes being mixed, the better. Do you own the game?

Ice Koobs said...

I sadly don't. But I shall be. I'm going to do a further post on Friday about so keep your eyes peeled.