Tuesday 29 September 2009

MM. Guilty Pleasures

We all have them. Those songs of which you can't say why you like it because there is no reason for you to like it. Those guilty pleasures. Those songs that if anyone else heard them you would become the laughing stock of the very town (or city) that you live in.
It's lucky in a way then that I don't really care what anyone thinks of me really.
This Monday's song is Untouched by The Veronicas. I don't even know why they are called The Veronicas. It's the actual bands name and no one on the band is call Veronica.
I heard this song at work and instantly became hooked. I just can't get this song out of my head. To the point that I was even singing along to it when it came onto my Ipod and not realizing it. Not that I care. It's always good to share out the Koobiness.



I have to say I didn't even know that they looked that hot. I only actually ever heard them until today and was taken aback. And they are twins to. Only one thing can be said about that "High Five".
I love how at the end of the video it so obvious what the guy was talking about. What an idiot. You wait till she totally sloshed before you drop a line like that. I joke, I joke. You wait till they are BOTH sloshed before dropping that line *Thumbs up*

"Ah l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la"
Koobs

4 comments:

--- said...

I LOVE THIS SONG¬!

Junlee said...

The chicks are hot, song has a nice beat...and then they opened their mouth. :(

fatherkrishna said...

Nope not feeling them. Don't know if I'm getting too old but I don't even fancy them!

Ice Koobs said...

Really? Maybe it's more of a radio song then.