Wednesday 21 October 2009

Really. Europe is getting an Exclusive?

Yeah you did read right. But what is going to be so Exclusive?
Is it maybe Lucky Charms Delux. With extra sugar and E numbers then what you poke a stick at? Sadly no.
Maybe there will a special Koob Day, exclusive to the U.K. Again no. But that would be such an awesome idea. You could have floats that look like me. And in the parade (cause there will have to be a parade) there would be portable karaoke machines.
Errr.... where was I? Oh yeah the Exclusive to Europe.
Well I'll give some clues to what it could be.
It is video game related.
It's about colour.
When you say it's name you sometimes giggle (well I still do).
And sometime when you play with it's controller it feels like you have a very kinky sex toy in your hands.

Yes you guessed it. The Wii is getting a little makeover with the Black Edition.

Mmmm. Well that's it. It does look nice. But I got one already. And can't be arsed to replace it. It's not like I play it much any way.
But I guess there will be a load of people that will do so.
Koobs

2 comments:

Random J said...

The black Wii got released in Japan with Monster hunter a while back as the 'Wii kuro'. You can get the black Wii bundled with quite a few games over there now.

The Wii is the only system that can pull off black and white and look equally awesome in both colours. The new classic controller looks especially slick in black.

fatherkrishna said...

I think the black wii looks awesome, but I bet if the original was black, I'd be drooling over a special edition white one...

We're basically mugs aren't we? ;)