Thursday 4 June 2009

MW. This is who Sheva should of been



Mama Bimkubwa. If they only used her as a base for Sheva. It doesn't have to be her 100% (although that would of been for the best).
If Mama Bimkubwa was with me in the marshlands I wouldn't be scared of going into the water or on the platforms where the Alligators are, I know that I would be in save hands and that she would save me.
Plus did you see the way she handled that Lion? And that was without any fire power! Can you imagine her with some guns. She could easily take on a little army of Lickers.
But this advert has raised up another point that I only notice was missing from Resi Evil 5. Where the f*** are the animals? And I don't mean cats and dogs. I mean the Lions and Elephants. Sweet crap how good would it have been if they had mutated Lions instead of Dogs?
There was only bad thing about this ad. Do I really want to know how gorgeous her Red Bush is? She doesn't even look like a red head.
Ice Koobs

No comments: