Monday 22 June 2009

MM. Carry On My Wayward Son

Ever since I've played Guitar Hero, there has always been one song that stood out for me. I never heard it before I played it, but regardless I played it good. We're talking about 5 star good without trying. That song was Carry on my Wayward Son by Kansas.
Now most people would be like who, what, huh? But it's more then likely that you have heard the song. I know that it was used in Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy.
But the main place that I sure that you may of heard the song is Supernatural. I'm a massive fan of the show and just saw the end of season 4. I'm not going to ruin for people that haven't seen it yet, but I kinda saw it coming. But I was a little pissed at how they just left it hanging.
Back to the song. It has been always be used as the background song to the final episode run down, also known as the "The Road So Far", of all the events so far in any season. It's also very fitting for the show not only due to the words, but the also for the bands name is Kansas. It's where the Winchesters are from.
Without further ado. Here's the song. I also felt that saying how Supernatural has such a strong link to the song now, I felt that it appropriate that it would be a Supernatural video montage.



I really can't get enough of Supernatural. Most of the girls they chose to cast are some right hotties. Like Ruby in season 3. Damn. I'm not normally a blonde kinda guy. But in this case I would make an exception.
Ice Koobs

2 comments:

Junlee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Junlee said...

Ruby is hot. The new Ruby in Season 4...ehh, she's aight.

And I'm glad you didn't spoil Season 4 because I've heard the finale was crazy and a mad cliffhanger. I've seen the first 5 episodes of Season 4, but I think I'll wait to watch the rest when the blu-ray comes out.

Oh, classic song by the way.