Thursday 18 June 2009

Do you dance?

I guess the question should be made a bit more clearer. I mean when you hear some song do you have an urge to just pop your body to it? To let your energy flow? To put the music into motion?
I have a bad habit when I'm at work and there is nothing to do of dancing to the store music. It will start with an innocent swaying, back and forth. Then turn into a shuffle of the feet. Followed by some elaborate hand motions. Luckily I regain control of my body and senses and stop myself before I turn the shop floor into a dance floor and scare away any customers that come in.
Today the same thing happened. But after wards someone said I was so strange. I'm not strange just different.
But then I started thinking have there been any other times when people have just started randomly dancing? I started looking and guess what. There are.



I love how this guy has been practicing on this dance. Kudos to him for doing it in public.



What do you do when you don't have the video game? Dance to the music of course. We've had the migraine skank and the swine flu skank. Now it's time for the Song of Storms skank.
One quick thing. Watch the video again. But keep your eyes on the guy in the back. Dude is trying to some some pole dancing moves.



Maybe I'm not so strange. Sading I do work for T-Mobile it does seem fitting that I also want to dance once in a while. It's not like they're setting a very good example for me now does it?

A hip shaking Ice Koobs

No comments: