Monday 25 May 2009

MM. The Fear

Today's musical offering is from Lily Allen and her new album "It's Not Me, It's You"



I can't forget the hook. All it takes is just me to hear one little bit of it and BAM it in my head for the rest of the day. I'm thinking about possible purchasing the album as I haven't bought that many recently and I'm not a big fan of the "Free" way of getting music. I might do it to see if I like it but I will then purchase it if I do. It's only fair. If something is crap then why should the artist get my hard earned money. I wouldn't get paid if I give a half arsed service (I'm partially paid on commission). Actually I would get sacked after a while.
I'm loving the video. It goes really well with idea that she doesn't know what real any more. The best part in the video for me, apart from Lily herself (yeah I think she hot, you got a problem with that), was the dancing balloon people. That's so cool and it feels like the idea was plucked from one of my dreams (I do have strange dreams).
Ice Koobs

No comments: