Sunday 24 May 2009

I'm so tired

I've just got back from the MCM expo which is held in Excel Center London every May and October. And damn I'm tired. It's my own fault I went and joined a group who were doing the Caramel Dance. If you don't the Caramelldansen then have a look at the video below



I think I managed to do it for an hour. Not in one go by the way. I think my arms would have dropped off if I tried that. But not only did we do that we also did a conga all around the event as well. The thing is we didn't just once. We did it so much that I lost count. I'm not just tired either, I think I've lost my voice as well. Again, it's my own fault. I was shouting at the top of my lungs "Come and Join our Conga, You know you really want ta." I don't know why but I'm get really happy when I know I made someone else's day. Just seeing some of the smiles that we got while we where all congo-ing along makes up for the fact that I feel like I might kneel over at any moment.

I know the pic is blurry. But what do you expect? Every one doing the Caramel.

Other things of note for this Month's event, the amount of Cos Play. It's increasing dramatically.
Not that I'm complaining. Just means more photo opportunities for me.
How many times are you going to see the following. Not that many that's for sure.

About time someone sorted out the Rabbids problem that we've been having.
Along with cosplay you also have all the goodies that are avilable to buy as well. I've already started up a nice little collection of Plushies but when I saw this I knew I would never have enough.Someone must of spiled a glass of water or something.
I'm gping bed now. Well I going to go and get ready for bed at least. I'm moving so slowly it'll take me an hour to get to my room.
Ice Koobs

No comments: