Friday 25 September 2009

GF. No more. Please No More

I've just taken a peak at the release list of video games for Q4 this year.
I think that My Social Aids may be trying to fight my immune system and make me a total hermit.
Just in case you don't know what is coming out here's a quick list.

23 Oct Ghostbusters (360, DS, Wii[Why waste time and money with the Wii Version?])

( Do you think they ever pull those proton packs out as a party trick?)
I've been waiting too long for this to be released. Why so long? Do I really care? No. I just want the 23rd of October and hurry up and get here already.

27 Oct DJ Hero (360, PS2 [Again why? Surely it's died already.], PS3, Wii)
I was starting to get a little bit bored of the music game scene and then I find this video clip on the net.


Did you hear that sick remix, did you see the list of daft punk remixes alone. All in all I heard that 100 songs have been put together so far. And that's not taking into account DLC. Damn, I'm all over this game like a big Polish Rash.

10 Nov Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (360, PS3)
Addiction doesn't beginning to describe what I have for the original Modern Warfare multiplayer.



From the look of the video a lot of requests have been fulfilled from new mulitplayer games to host migration. Plus don't you just love the noise that guys makes when he gets hit in the head? Play it again from 1.49 to see what I mean.

13 Nov Left for Dead 2 (360, PS3)
I've only really got into the first one but you can never have to many zombie games.

(Don't it look like his swearing at us?)

20 Nov Assassin's Creed 2 (360, PS3)
I'm beginning to see a pattern here.

(Mmmm. Double blade goodness)
Anyone who play thought Desmond Miles memories, would want to know what is going to happen to him and his ancestors. I'm not gonna lie. I'm not as psych about this as I was for the first but I need to know what happens.

27 Nov The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (DS)
( I Choo Choo Choose you)
It's Zelda. 'Nought said really.

27 Nov Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (DS)


(Luigi only just noticed what was next on the menu)
I've always like how the Mario & Luigi games play with it's mix of Button bashing and RPG.


So it looks like I'm going to need to start doing a short list of games I really want and put the rest on my Xmas wish list. Oh shit I only just realized. There are only 3 more Months till Xmas. That means 3 more pay days. Damn I'm going to need to start saving now.

Ice Koobs
P.S It was only after I wrote up this post that I noticed how many sequels are being released. Oh well, it's luck that I like Re-Hash Browns.

4 comments:

Junlee said...

Hash browns are good.

Oh and I'm not all that psyched about Assassin's Creed II, but like you, I want to see what happens.

John Boy said...

I feel your pain. I need to make a deal with whoevers running the universe these days about fitting more time into each day

fatherkrishna said...

Hash browns are indeed good!

The only one of that little line up I fancy is DJ Hero. (BTW you've already answered the question in the later post!)

At some point I'll get Ghostbusters, but my excitement for the game peaked about a year ago.

I enjoyed Left 4 Dead as a single player zombie shoot 'em up (was I the only one?) But I'm not someone who wants to play co-op or online games, so I won't be rushing out for that...

I liked Zelda:PH, but never completed it, so another DS outing isn't high on my list.

I will play COD:MW2 but my sons will have bought that long before I play it. I didn't even play COD 5 with it's nazi zombieness, which in theory I should have loved.

Perhaps I'm just turning into a miserable old git? LOL!

Ice Koobs said...

I never been a lover of COD 5. I should of love it too, with all it Nazi Zombies. But it just always failed to impress.
I'm really into my online Muli-player games at the moe. I think that is why I'm looking forward so much to COD:MW2 so much.

Left4Dead is fun by it's self. But is really fun online. I think it depends on who you play with. There is nothing more jarring then someone playing with no mic. There's no fun if you can't hear the other person cursing because something cocked up.
And you not turning into an Old Git. You turning into a cyborg and yor're also someone with a little more class that needs more then just explosions to entertain him.
Lol