Thursday 3 February 2011

In the words of la Femme Fatale...

Opps...I did it again.
I don't know why but I've been really rubbish at keeping this little place up to date. Something that I should and will sort out . I've already been preping myself up and getting everything ready. I just needed to get a couple of physical objects that was going to help me out. What are they? Well a diary and pen actually.


Something that is super helpful as it means whenever or wherever I am I'll be able to write down what I am thinking and keep a track of it all. Good news for all I would say. Hopefully this will also mean I can keep a track of what I've done as well so when it comes to showing off my talents I can actually remember when I did them.

Koobs
P.s The Femme Fatale that is mentioned in the title of the post is Britney Spears. She announced it as the title of her new album. Hopefully the Fatale part won't be something along the lines of rubbish songs accompanied by a lame backing track.

1 comment:

GnawBit said...

Diaries (or, i call them journals) have been immensely helpful in everything i do. Seeing as I'm always writing in one, i kind of stray away from anything fancy and stick to the standard composite note books you can pick up for a buck or two (though i have several leather bound journals that look absolutely beautiful).
its good to keep one, to jot down ideas, even if they are brief notes, or what's being built inside your brain.
Hopefully this will help you post more :D