Sunday 10 January 2010

Freebies

Don't you just love them?
What do you mean you don't? Sorry you must of wandered onto the wrong page you freak.
But too those of you who said yes, surprisingly you're not in a small group. Everyone likes a good freebie once in a while. Be it those testers of cocktail sausages in the supermarket or that mix cd of that ramdom dude that's trying to get on the scene.

The latest freebies that I got was a T-Shirt for Left For Dead 2 and this cool pet that's for my avatar on the 360. Now I don't have a full picture of it yet but but if you look to the right of the page you'll see my 360 gamer card. Now take a look at my gamer pic. See that cute little yellow thing. That's my own little Cocobo =0D
I haven't given him a name yet but I will soon. Isn't he the cutest? And to make it even better I got him for free. I just wish I remembered how I did it. I really should write these things down somewhere.

Koobs

1 comment:

Junlee said...

Free food is the best.